Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 September 2015

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello everyone!


If you're reading this I guess you're here because you too are a Disney fan or are just nosey! Anyways, my name is Melissa and I've made this blog for several reasons. Firstly, I just want to start a blog as a hobby and Disney is basically my favourite thing so why not?! Secondly, I figured this would be a great way to get information about all things Disney. Lastly and most AMAZINGLY I've recently booked a trip to DISNEY WORLD FLORIDA for 2016 and would like to blog my experience over the next year of how a Disney holiday booking and waiting process is to maybe help other people.

I'm going to do a blog post on actually booking the Florida trip and also I got back from Disneyland Paris last week so I'm going to do a few blog posts on that trip and what you should do there if you are planning on going!

Bye for now!
Melissa
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment