Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Booking my Disneyworld holiday.

I thought I'd blog all about my holiday to Disneyworld next year, including everything that you have to do beforehand as it can be a bit daunting booking it for the first time not knowing how to use anything (I myself was very confused and am still working it all out.

I booked my holiday directly through Disney because it was the cheapest way to do it I found. I have only so far booked my hotel and park tickets because it is too far in advance to book the flights yet. However we booked the rest now because there's the deal on with 14 days for the price of 7 (in park tickets). There is also the deal for free dining which we didn't go for however I do wish I'd looked into that further because you probably save a bit of money. 

With the deal I booked I'm staying in a value resort hotel, get 14 days for the price of 7 in park tickets, a free memory maker, $100 Disney spending money and 15% off a purchase in the Disney Store which is pretty awesome! This for 3 people cost around the £600 mark.

You then make an account on My Disney Experience which is a really good site and way of planning your trip however you can't actually make any reservations or book fast passes until a few months before. You can plan it all though and you get to choose a character each (I chose Belle obviously). I also downloaded the app to my phone and I like to just have a browse through and choose the things I'd like to do when I'm there.



A week after we'd booked it we could choose our magic bands and so far I have chosen pink (I plan to buy a themed one when I'm there).


That is pretty much all I can do for now, until I book my flights which will hopefully be soon! If anyone has any tips on the My Disney Experience app let me know! 

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment