Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Disneyland Paris Haul.

Hello again! I recently returned from Disneyland Paris and bought a few things so I thought I'd do a quick blog post on them! I didn't actually buy as much as I thought as I was on a bit of a budget (keep an eye out for a post on how to do dlp on a budget) and as I'm going to Florida next year I knew I could buy more things there!

As soon as I walked in and ran into the World of Disney I bought this combination. Everyone needs Character ears at Disney! (these did hurt my head after a while though). Even though I'm 19 I still needed an autograph book because it's something to keep and you can show your children in years to come! The Photopass was also extremely worth it I thought, you get pictures on many rides and if you download the app to your phone its fairly easy to use (will do a full blog post on this).
Ears - around 15/16 euro.
Photopass - 50 euro.
Autograph book - I think it was around 12/13 euro.
Pen - around 4/5 euro. 

Next I bought some Belle products because Belle is one of my favourite Princesses EVER. Beauty and the Beast is such a classic its impossible not to love it. I firstly bought a cute little key-ring that represents a cartoon. Then I bought the hair clip like a crown which I just love because in all honesty is gave me a break from the ears which had started to hurt a lot! - also a lot of people kept commenting (including Rapunzel in the parade!!!!) If you go and are looking they're usually next to the till. I also bought a little post card to put up in my room. 
Key-ring - around 7 euro. 
Crown - around 7 euro. 
Post card - 2.50 euro.

I also bought the same style key-ring in an Ariel style as a gift for my friend because the loves The Little Mermaid (who doesn't?!) 

Possibly my favourite item I bought at Disneyland Paris was this Minnie Mouse dressed as Rapunzel plush. Admittedly it was an impulse buy as the second I saw it I screamed and was like 'I HAVE TO HAVE THIS' and so I did. I don't regret it though as I love it and it got me a smoulder off Flynn in the parade, and the Queen of Hearts from Alice and Wonderland took her off me for a bit! 

                                 
                                                                                                                 

plush - 20 euro. 

After buying the photopass and meeting so many characters and getting amazing photos I decided to buy a photo album. I chose this one because it was quite small and seemed nice for the price. However when I got it home and opened it properly the pages are only paper so one fell out straight away. 
Photo album - 10 euro. 

After that the next few things I bought were mainly souvenirs for other people. I bought a packet of pens and lollipops as these are easy to hand out to friends and family. I then bought a fridge magnet for back home to remind me of dlp! 



  Pens - 11.99 euro.
Lollipops - 4.99 euro.
Magnet - 3.99 euro.

And that is everything I bought at Disneyland Paris! I had the most magical time ever! Have you ever been to any of the parks? If so what did you buy? 



No comments:

Post a Comment