Search This Blog

Monday 22 February 2016

Disneyland Paris Tag.


I copied the questions from Ellie Steadman's youtube video where you can find here


1- When was your first trip and how many times have you been?
My first trip was last September and I have only been that once but planning to go back in December hopefully! 

2- What Disney hotels have you stayed in? One you haven't stayed in that you'd liked too?
I didn't actually stay in a Disney hotel but one that I'd like to is obviously the Disneyland Hotel, it looks so beautiful and it would be amazing to literally wake up IN Disney! 


3- What is your favourite restaurant?
Chef Mickey's for Breakfast probably! 


4- A restaurant you'd like to eat in that you haven't yet?
Walts or Inventions! 


5- Your favourite quick service/fast food?
Hakuna Matata probably, its reasonably priced and it's lion king themed what more could you want!?


6- What is your favourite shop?
World of Disney! Its so magical because it's as you walk into the Disney Village and it just makes you want to go in there straight away, I love it! 


7- Your favourite season or event?
only ever been when it was 'frozen summer fun' which was really good! But I want to go at Christmas for sure! 


8- Disneyland Paris or Walt Disney Studios?
Disneyland! I am a fan of the more 'thrilling' attractions but nothing beats Main Street and the Castle! 


9- Your favourite attraction in each park?
Disneyland - probably space mountain!Studios - Rocking Roller Coaster. 

10- Your favourite land in the Disneyland Park?
Fantasyland! - But I actually really love Adventureland as well so that's quite hard! 


11- Your favourite character meet?
Belle without a doubt. It was so special!

12- Your happiest or best Disneyland Paris memory?
Either meeting Belle, seeing the parade and getting lots of interaction from characters, OR watching Dreams on our last night! 



you can read a full round up of my trip here!


No comments:

Post a Comment