Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 November 2015

The Disney Tag!

I'm working on doing a Disney room tour post but as I'm currently between bedrooms with being at home and uni its hard to photograph things and make it look nice when I have half my stuff in one place and half in another so this week I thought I'd keep this post nice and simple and do the Disney Tag, because can you really be a Disney Blogger without doing it?

1. What is your favourite Disney film? 

Either Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Lady and the Tramp or Tangled. If I have to pick one of them it would be Beauty and the Beast though.

2. Which Disney Movie's scene would you love to  live? 

See the Light - Tangled - Rapunzel finally gets to live her dream and sharing a boat with Flynn Rider (bae) - yes please!



3. If you were a prince who would you be? 

Aladdin I think, purely to be in the Prince Ali scene, or Kristoff but I don't know if he's counted as a prince (oops)






4. If you were a princess who would you be? 

Belle I think, I love all of her qualities - she want's to better herself, she's a bit quirky and different but doesn't care and she always see's the best in people!



5. Who do you look like the most? 

I wish I looked like a Disney Princess! If I had to say someone it would be Belle purely because I have the same colour hair and eyes! I do have very long hair like Rapunzel though (however not quite 70 foot)



6. If you could choose a Disney Character to be your friend who would you chose? 

Ooh this is a hard one! Maybe Sully from Monsters inc, Pascal or Genie!






7. A Disney scene that makes you cry every time? 

The Scene from Fox and the Hound - need I say more.




8. Which Disney film have you seen the most? 

Beauty and the Beast or 101 Dalmatians (as a child I wore these tapes out)



9. Favourite Disney song? 

Got a few!


Hakuna Matata - Lion King 



Prince Ali - Aladdin 


Part of your world - Little Mermaid 


Let it Go - Frozen - it may be overplayed but it still gives me chills! 



What are your answers to these questions? Leave me a comment!  There will be a few posts this week as I haven't wrote one in a while due to Uni! 

No comments:

Post a Comment